In accordance with the current government guidelines, we would like to advise and reassure you of the planned precautions Wickham Pilates Studio will be taking. These precautions may be reviewed and updated as new information becomes available. We aim to make any interactions as safe, comfortable and valuable as possible. If you have any concerns, please let us know.
- At the end of every class the studio floors, window and door handles will be cleaned thoroughly.
- At the end of each day the communal areas will be cleaned thoroughly
- All studio equipment will be removed
Instructors – PPE
- Instructors will wear masks and gloves
- There will be no hands on correction and 2 metres distance will be maintained wherever possible.
- There will be reminders of social distancing throughout studio
- Please arrive approximately 5 minutes prior to your class starting and wait by the main front door to the building (which will be locked). Your instructor will come and greet you and direct you into the class one by one
- Shoes should be placed on rack and you should enter studio, sanitise hands with sanitiser in reception or studio (provided) and place mat down in a marked area.
- Classes will be limited to 4 people (including the instructor) in the studio, the remainder will join the class by Zoom via a monitor in the studio.
- Please avoid bringing extra items to the studio – any additional clothing should be placed by mat.
- Please do not bring food/drink into the studio
- All clients must wear masks (these can be provided at a small additional cost)
- Instructors will wash hands according to COVID-19 guidelines before and after classes
- Please use hand sanitiser when you enter the clinic.
- Where possible, please refrain from touching anything whilst you are in the studio.
- Please bring your own mat and place in the marked areas in the studio to ensure 2 metres separation.
- No studio equipment will be used and will be removed from studio
- The toilets on 1st floor will not be in use
- Windows will be open so please remember to bring a top in case it’s cool.
- All payments by on line transfer, with no cash or cheque payments
- Please ensure you keep the 2 metre social distancing protocol at all times within the boundary of Wickham Pilates Studio and inform your instructor/therapist if you or a member of your family becomes ill with COVID-19 symptoms.